The new Highly permeable paving surface
PERMEABLE – DURABLE – FLEXIBLE
Porous Pave is a revolutionary paving product made from recycled tires, aggregate and urethane binder. Some of the benefits of this product are:
- Highly permeable – allows large amounts of rainwater to pass through into the ground while providing a hard surface
- Flexible – 50% rubber content allows Porous Pave to remain flexible which eliminates cracking, especially in freezing climate freeze/thaw
- Durable – Porous Pave can be used in parking lots, driveways and other high use applications. Also resistant to snow plow damage!
- Super strong – installed at 2″ thick Porous Pave can handle low speed vehicle traffic, installed at 1-1/2″ thick for pathways, patios, trails and other pedestrian applications.
- Use at 1″ thick to over-pour existing concrete/asphalt areas.
- Please click on the picture to the left to be redirected to the Porous Pave website.